Hair Extensions in Westlake Village, CA
Molly is a Master Extension Specialist.
The following is Molly's recommendations for Hair Extensions. She recommends Tape-in, but also performs glue-in and fusion extensions.
- Tape-in Hair extensions are the least damaging hair extensions method and will allow your natural hair to grow and repair itself if damaged.
- Tape-in Hair extensions are much easier to wear and easier to maintain than you might expect or believe based on previous experiences. Tape-in hair extensions eliminate most, if not all hair-extension objections. They make it not only possible, but easy to wear hair extensions.
- Tape-in hair extensions are not the same as clip-in hair extensions (the ones most clients are familiar with). They’re the perfect hair extensions. First, they’re invisible. Strong, non-damaging tape lays flat to the head so that each extension blends seamlessly with your own hair. You’d expect any hair extension to blend in, but invisibility is especially important. Let’s be honest. Your hair is not always styled. If you get wet and pull your hair up into a ponytail or clip, these hair extensions are undetectable. As your hair dries, they’re still undetectable.
- Tape-in hair extensions always look 100% natural like your own hair because they are made from 100% healthy human hair.
- Another major advantage of hair extensions: they’re lightweight. Tape-in hair extensions are a lot less bulky. Replacing bulky clips with lightweight tape makes each weft much lighter. You can also slide them out and later re-tape any hair extension weft, whenever you want. Tape-in hair extensions use medical grade surgical tape.
- Another advantage of Tape-in hair extensions is that you don't damage your own hair for a new style or highlights, you can get it all with the Tape-in extensions and take them off when you're tired of the style or you want a new look. All of this without putting any stress on your hair.